Join Our Team
Check below for current open positions at LOBEJ. Fill out the form on this page to apply for a position and we will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Law Office of Barry E. Janay, P.C. is a dynamic and growing firm that handles client matters in a number of practice areas that will provide a great challenge and reward.
The ideal candidate will be admitted to both the New York and New Jersey bars and be able to manage litigation cases and resolve legal disputes on behalf of clients by developing agreements, negotiating contacts, setting claims and advocating for clients in court. We would also however consider a candidate that is awaiting results from the bar exam(s).
The Firm’s founding principles can be summarized in four words: Integrity, Commitment, Insight, and Results. The candidate must embody the highest ideals in the profession and exhibit quality character in all professional and personal endeavors. The candidate must be committed to serving the clients and doing his or her utmost to advance the client’s interests. The candidate must do what computers and automation cannot, provide the unique human skills that are involved in legal matters to again advance the client’s interests. The firm is results driven, this means not resting on laurels, this means defining the goals and objectives and working tirelessly to achieve them.
Finally, the candidate chosen will help the Firm build on client relationships and provide an excellent experience for the clients.
- Move client matters forward in a professionally responsible manner with continuous communication and updating the client’s with relevant actionable information on their case(s).
- Maintain and build on client relationships
- Prepare filings, pleadings, case summaries.
- Provide legal research.
- Juris Doctorate from an Accredited Law School
- Bar admission in New York and New Jersey (or willingness to make application to get admitted), candidates awaiting results will be considered as well.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong legal knowledge